First, install InTouchApp on your phone:
Step 1 - Download & Install InTouchApp on your phone. Download here
Step 2 - Sign up with your phone number
Second, install InTouchApp Chrome Extension manually :
You can install InTouchApp Chrome Extension without visiting Chrome Web Store by installing CRX file manually on your Extension-list page. Follow the steps below :-
- Open Chrome browser on your PC.
- Type chrome://extensions on website URL field or Go to More Tools > Extensions (located at the top right corner under three-bullets-styled option).
- Enable the Developer mode located at the top right corner just below three-bullets-styled option. (You'll see ID of each extension appears when developer mode is enabled)
- Click on the .CRX file attached below and it will be downloaded automatically.
- Right click the downloaded file below and click 'Show in folder'. (mostly 'Downloads' folder)
- Now, drag-&-drop this file to the Extension page already opened on your Chrome Browser.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on "Add Extension".Refresh the browser(press F5) and login, the extension is ready to use.
For further questions, please Connect with us on +919623452277 (available on WhatsApp) or drop an email on email@example.com